My Frangipani

My Frangipani

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Task 23 - THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL!!

Mai mai, there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel after all. A few more greys added to my wig but I still look like CINDER-WELLA (lol). In any case, I'm suppose to blog about my overall experience with Web 2.0 so here I go:

I am absolutely over the moon with this journey I've had with Web 2.0 and I wish to sincerely acknowledge the workmanship of all our Manukau Libraries Training & Development Team, for their time and effort put into this in order for us staff to exceed in our learning and development progress consistently. To all the naggers and the hasslers whom without fail pestered me to get my blog finished hahahaha, I owe you all a coffin each and will be filing a report on harassment and aggravation with the Otara police station soon (lol)...just kidding!! Nah, I THANK YOU all from the bottom of my heart, for the awesome experience. I've had so much fun and can now confidently explore Web 2.0 with the technologies it transmitted without fear of not knowing what it is.

Last but not least, to all my colleagues who are on their way to the FINISH LINE....keep going and never give up....there is DEFINITE JOY at the end of this journey for sure, that I can guarantee you!! Drink lots of Panadol & Vodka while singing 'I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES'and you'll be fine..hahaha...(just kidding). Nah, just stop making excuses and GET ON WITH IT...YOU HEAR...(lol). Persevere and you'll make all them wrinkles on your face disappear with a huge SMILE at the end of your blog journey!!

Bon Voyage!!
Ronzie

No comments: